Based out of Kemptville, ON
Tel: (613) 612-2672
Central: The Greater Ottawa Area
Generally within a 75 km radius of Kemptville
Full Liability Insurance.
Ontario Safety Certified.
- Soffit & Fascia
- Vinyl Siding
- Professional Gutter Cleaning
- Aluminum Finishes
7 Big Questions All Homeowners Should Ask – When Hiring An Aluminum Contractor
1) Is your company liability insured, and are all your workers WSIB covered in case of an accident?
Capitol City Seamless is fully liability insured for 2 million dollars, and all workers are WSIB covered, including the owner.
2) Do the workers have proper training for working off ladders and heights?
All employees of Capitol City Seamless must complete a Fall Arrest safety course. As our own policy, one of our workers on the job site must be First Aid and CPR certified.
3) Is there a clear written warranty provided with the quote?
Our warranties are written on every estimate. As important, we respond quickly and efficiently to any warranty work – we do not ignore requests, or make homeowners wait months for a repair.
4) How much experience do your workers have in the Aluminum field?
All of our installers have been working with aluminum (eavestrough, soffit &fascia, siding) for a minimum of 10 years, most more.
5) What gauge are the materials that are being installed on my home?
Aluminum comes in many gauges, and is one of the main factors for the price of your quote. We only use heavy gauge materials that have been manufactured in Canada.
6) Is this work being completed by your company, or is it being sub-contracted out to another company?
All jobs taken on by us, are completed by us. We do not sub-contract work out to other companies.
7) Can you supply me with unbiased reviews from previous jobs your company has done?
We have pages of reviews on Homestars.com (A reputable contractor review website). There is a link to these reviews from our website on the ‘about us’ page.